What some website designers call a “complete website”, we call step one. We build websites that inspire visitors to take specific actions. We include tools that allow websites to work hand-in-glove with advertising, SEO, and social marketing campaigns. After all, these aren’t hobby websites. Our clients depend on their websites to drive new business, and we take that responsibility seriously.
Websites Built for Competitive Industries
These are just some of the standard features we build into websites for our clients. Each project is unique, and we often accommodate special requests.
- Google Analytics™ account setup and website integration.
- Google Webmaster Tools™ account setup and website integration.
- Google AdWords™ conversion tracking installation.
- Bing Ads™ conversion tracking installation.
- Premium website backend framework for advanced functionality.
- Custom graphic design of website, logo design, and commercial licensed stock photos.
- Expert SEO configuration of content and meta tags.
- Keyword research and optimized page title tags.
- Blogging system configured with authors specified by client. Blogroll on homepage.
- Integration of pre-existing social networks into website.
- Website backup system configured for weekly backups.
- Caching and compression configured to reduce page load times.
- Spam-free website contact forms. Without CAPTCHA.
- Lifetime technical support.
More Information About Business Websites
We can build business websites from the ground up or update existing websites. A business website doesn’t always need be large, extravagant, or expensive to accomplish your goals. But it does, however, need to communicate a crystal clear message to your audience, organize information in a logical manner, professionally present your business, and establish a level of trust with the user. Above all, it must inspire the target audience, the potential customer, to take action. This is what we exceed at.
Content management systems (CMS) are often preferred because of their flexibility and ease of use. With CMS’s, even novice designers find that they have the skills to update and manage their own websites. What matters most is getting the framework, design, and content built correctly the first time. Once the foundation is laid by an experienced professional, updates and changes are fairly easy to manage.
Simply contact us for a quote and together we’ll establish a few clear objectives of what your new site should achieve.